Creation of "KBCNMU Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell (KIEDC)" at College/Institute
KCIIL – KBCNMU Centre for Innovation Incubation and Linkages has been established at Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Jalgaon as per Maharashtra Public University Act 2016.
To promote the culture of Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship and to provide handholding support to the early-stage ideas; a “KBCNMU Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell (KIEDC)” will be set up in the affiliated colleges of KBCNMU. It is readily activity to provide the essential opportunities given by University, Industry, various agencies of State and Central Government time to time.
Major Focus of K-IEDC
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
- To provide entrepreneurship supporting mechanism in college/institute
- Prepare college/institute for competing on various platforms and achieve desirable outcomes of mutual growth.
- Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas
- Develop better cognitive ability amongst aspiring innovators.
Composition of the cell is as follows:
|Members||5 Student Member|
|Invitee Members||Two from Industry|
* : Faculty Member already functioning in any of the activity (Avishkar/ED Cell/MHRD IIC) will be preferable.
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University’s KCIIL – KBCNMU Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Linkages shall provide support periodically for the following:
- To conduct sessions by successful Entrepreneurs/Startup Founder and other renowned experts on various aspects of Entrepreneurship from time to time.
- Ideas selected through the Innovation/Startup events will get opportunity to apply for pre-incubation at KCIIL through the prescribed format as notified from time to time on social media platform and website: http://kciil-kbcnmu.in/
- Chat sessions with mentors on LIVE platform for those who are the cell members.
- Information about various Innovations and entrepreneurial schemes will be shared with such cells from time to time.
- Physical/Virtual Internship Opportunities with KCIIL Incubated Startup.